If you want to record a series or movies to watch late, you can choose to record from live TV anytime you want! For any OSN channel you are tuned in to, simply press the "R" button on your OSN remote control and you can come back to watch it later from your recordings folder. You can stop recording by pressing the "Stop" button.
Articles in this section
- How can I record from live TV?
- How do I record an entire series?
- How can I schedule recordings for Free-To-Air channels?
- How can I schedule future recordings on my TV?
- How many movies or series can I download at a time?
- How do I lock content on my Playlist?
- How do l delete content on my Playlist?
- Why are my downloads very slow?
- Where can I find my recorded items and my Playlist?
- Where can I find my downloaded/purchased content on my OSN box?